Want to celebrate the good things about your week? Head over to Laura's blog and link up :)
My Fab Things This Week!
1. With James and I both being unwell this week,
we've spend lots of time snuggled on the sofa with
blankets and quilts whilst it is freezing outside..
2. Talking about the weather, for the past few days it hasn't gotten
above 2 degrees.. Brrr.. But it makes it feel more like Christmas.
3. Normally our mornings are rushed trying to get to nursery on time.
Because we've not had to go anywhere this week and we've had time.
I've been trying to get James
to get himself dressed in the morning.
He now calls himself a "big boy"
4. He also has a new way of eating hula hoops.
He calls them his "Cheesy Fingers"
5. We have a family gathering on Sunday
so my cousin can meet the rest of the family :)
6. This boy turns 4 in February... 4!!!!
I am starting to think about his birthday celebrations..
Hope you've all had a Fab Week!